skip navigation

Advance Directive for Health Care

(Living Will and Health Care Proxy)

This form may be used in the State of Alabama to make your wishes known about what medical treatment or other care you would or would not want if you become too sick to speak for yourself.

You are not required to have an advance directive. If you do have an advance directive, be sure that your doctor, family, and friends know you have one and know where it is located.

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I find an error on my bill?

Please call our Patient Accounts Department at (251) 246-9021. The process would involve careful review of your medical records and charges for accuracy and validation. A Business Office representative will contact you after the review is completed.

What methods of payment are accepted?

We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard.

I can't pay bill at once. Can I pay in installments?

We are glad to offer payment plans that fall within our guidelines. Please call our Patient Accounts department at (251) 246-9021 to arrange this agreement.

Search Health Information

Search our FastHealth page for all your basic needs and healthcare information to keep your family healthy.

JMC Logo

Jackson Medical Center is the result of years of work and planning by the citizens of Clarke County.

Phone: 251-246-9021